- Pollenware launches newly enhanced website and identity C2FO is Collaborative Cash Flow Optimization
- C2FO Market Volume Accelerates. Global Exchange for Working Capital exceeds 227,305% Growth
- C2FO Executives to present at The Institute of Financial Operations’ Fusion conference
- C2FO Executive Team to speak at CFO Summit
- C2FO Executive Team to present at the Treasury Management Association of New England
Create efficiency in the largest and most ineffective debt market in the world. Global annual accounts payable totals $200T. Total outstanding global Commercial and Industrial loans total $6.5T, resulting in a unique opportunity to create new solutions in an enormous and unfinanced debt market.
Accounts Receivable finance has always been inefficient, credit is tighter now than any time in recent history and static discounts don’t reflect suppliers’ dynamic cash needs. Traditional financing options (commercial banking, asset-based lending and factoring) only cover 10-20% of total eligible Accounts Receivable globally. Short-term, low-risk debt is at record low yields and the Global 1000 have record levels of cash.
Create an on-demand collaborative working capital exchange that allows companies to redeploy their short-term cash into their Accounts Payable. Utilize a patent-pending technology platform to create multiple competitive offers from their Suppliers on the Suppliers’ own invoices. Award discretely across the discount bids from multiple suppliers according to APR generated.
C2FO Creates Extraordinary Short-Term Investment Income