- We are a very seasonal business that has many products manufactured overseas, so prompt and early payments are critical to our supply chain health.
- It was important to offer our suppliers a fair early payment option.
- As a net borrower, we had to guarantee that we would make a return that is greater than our debt borrowings.
- Our team had to launch the program without increasing headcount.
“C2FO eliminates all the risk of traditional investing by using short-term cash & debt borrowings to pay approved supplier invoices early at a much higher rate of return.”
VP OPERATIONS ACCOUNTING
Why we use C2FO
- It’s a mutually beneficial program for our business and our suppliers.
- It was very easy to launch with less than 10 weeks from contract to go-live and did not require additional staff.
- The program gives us the flexibility to control when we release our short-term cash at our target rate.
- Program income has exceeded our expectations.
- We continue to grow the program internationally.
- Our suppliers have been very positive about C2FO.
- No need to add headcount thanks to ongoing supplier support from C2FO.