$47B grocery & food distribution leader
- Our business model has very thin margins.
- We needed to improve gross margins above and beyond our existing terms discounting program, as most of our supply chain is already on static terms.
- It was vital to sell the opportunity across multiple business units including procurement, IT, finance and treasury.
“The best thing about C2FO is how hands-off it is. We have a very low-margin business so when we can improve gross margins without increasing staff, that’s a slam dunk.”
TREASURY TEAM LEAD
Why we use C2FO:
- It works seamlessly with our existing terms discounting initiatives.
- We are not seeing suppliers price additional discounts back into our cost of goods.
- C2FO takes care of the supplier communications and onboarding for the program.
- Consistently improves our gross margins.
- The program continues to grow without additional work from our team.
- Our leaders across departments endorse C2FO.