We are looking for a talented, organized, and self-driven individual to join our marketing team in C2FO headquarters. This role requires management of multiple concurrent 360-degree marketing campaigns to support our enterprise sales teams across the globe.
Those who succeed in fast-paced environments, thrive in the ideation process and love finessing details during the execution phase should drop us a line.
Support delivery of the global marketing strategy and own responsibility for activation across various distribution channels and geographies.
Marketing programs will be targeted to several unique stakeholder audiences to drive brand awareness, lead generation, and pipeline acceleration. Activations include but are not limited to digital advertising, email marketing, content brief development and content reviews, event planning, and vendor partner management.
Coordinate with global marketing team members to orchestrate cohesive branding and messaging in all regions and stakeholder groups.
Market Research and Insights – Collect and analyze target audience goals and competitor presence to understand our opportunities, build relevant programs and provide recommendations on messaging shifts or tactical changes. Become a subject matter expert in stakeholder audience categories to comprehend the implications of macro and microeconomic shifts, competitor changes and other variables that can impact marketing approach and success.
Event Planning & Coordination – Identify industry conferences and negotiate pricing for C2FO representation at such events. Develop and execute in-market before/during/after support plans for each event. Organize, plan and communicate in logistical details to C2FO team members attending.
Content Oversight – Identify new story ideas and build upon them using salient data points. Create tight content briefs for a content team to write, then subsequently guide and review the content to final publication. Requires not only an eye for grammar, but a strategic handle on storytelling and messaging.
Strategic Planning – Work with enterprise sales teams and other internal stakeholder groups to align on objectives and gather insights to refine marketing programs. Measure marketing effectiveness against defined KPIs using both automated CRM reporting and live, but manual feedback.
Expectations of this role:
- Learn our business and understand our customers’ needs, wants, pain points, opportunities and thought process.
- Jump in, unprompted, when you have ideas to add, know a better method or can positively influence an opportunity.
- Trust your team members to deliver on the accuracy and timeliness of their work, which is exactly what they expect of you.
- Run point on event planning and execution for small and large events across the globe.
- Create and distribute content appropriately to the masses on social media and to the finite men and women in other C2FO departments.
- Find ways to add value in marketing communications efforts throughout sales cycles, whether that be through research, slideware creation, case study creation or other methods.
Ideal candidates possess the following attributes:
- Ability to think on their feet
- Hungry to learn and explore
- Willing to jump in and help when needed
- Not afraid of deadlines, or surprises
- Obsess over details
- Proactively plan and organize
- Welcomes the ebb and flow of team dynamics
If you’re interested in joining the team, reach out with your resume.
C2FO is the largest non-bank provider of funding to businesses. We’ve also been recognized by Forbes’ Fintech 50 and are on track to become the first financial “unicorn” company in the state of Kansas.
Our technology provides hundreds of thousands of business of all sizes (suppliers) an easy, low-cost way to improve cash flow through early invoice payments, while at the same time helping Fortune 500 companies (buyers) achieve far better returns on short-term cash than any other investment vehicle available.
We also provide our network of businesses access to the lowest cost and most convenient capital sources through receivables finance, which includes asset-based lending and factoring.
C2FO is headquartered in Kansas City, USA and backed by leading venture capital firms including Temasek, Tiger Global, Union Square Ventures & Mithril.