C2FO is a disruptive technology platform that is changing how working capital is distributed between businesses. The solution creates a marketplace between a buyer and its suppliers to enable suppliers to be paid early, for a discount that is dynamically agreed through the platform.
We’re currently looking for a talented, ambitious individual who will succeed as a critical member of the C2FO’s operations team.
We are seeking a candidate who has the desire to be a part of one of the premiere B-to-B financial technology start-ups. The market operations manager role will report directly to the VP of Market Operations.
This operations role will be responsible for:
- Understanding, analyzing, and optimizing assigned C2FO markets.
- Monitoring performance of the markets and technical processes.
- Developing best practice to spread to C2FO globally.
- Supporting, when required, C2FO markets and/or teams all over the world.
- Supporting enterprise sales team with company analysis and insights.
- Analyzing complex market data to make recommendations and/or solve problems.
- Influencing client decisions to negotiate win-win solutions.
- Preparing internal and external analysis and reporting.
- Assisting with technical operations and market structuring.
- Working closely with various functional teams globally including product, tech, account management and project management teams to ensure seamless implementation and effective ongoing account growth.
- Collaborating effectively across teams globally to create an atmosphere of trust and open communication.
- Collaborating closely and working extensively with the SRM team to maximize GMR opportunity
- Creating enterprise client business cases and bespoke analysis.
- Traveling to client meetings, as required.
Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, or similar field of study with 5+ years of overall experience;
Our ideal candidate has likely worked in finance, treasury, banking, or consulting and has interest in being part of a disruptive fintech company.
General knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Aptitude for qualitative and quantitative data analysis and an acumen for financial management concepts, especially as it relates to supply chain finance and financial accounting.
- Excellent analytical skills, including Microsoft Excel. SQL knowledge preferred but not required.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial operating metrics, short term cash management investment vehicles, and working capital best practices.
- Business acumen, decision-making and problem-solving abilities
- Strong communicator with direct experience working with Senior Management level
- Strong affinity to fintech and solving the challenges surrounding working capital
- Ability to learn and absorb new products quickly and rapidly adapt to changing business and customer demands.
The position includes an excellent compensation package (commensurate with experience), equity ownership, Health Benefits and more.
C2FO is the largest non-bank provider of funding to businesses. We’ve also been recognized by Forbes’ Fintech 50 and are on track to become the first financial “unicorn” company in the state of Kansas.
Our technology provides hundreds of thousands of business of all sizes (suppliers) an easy, low-cost way to improve cash flow through early invoice payments, while at the same time helping Fortune 500 companies (buyers) achieve far better returns on short-term cash than any other investment vehicle available.
We also provide our network of businesses access to the lowest cost and most convenient capital sources through receivables finance, which includes asset-based lending and factoring.
C2FO is headquartered in Kansas City, USA and backed by leading venture capital firms including Temasek, Tiger Global, Union Square Ventures & Mithril.