Rare opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and best-regarded financial technology companies in the world.
C2FO is seeking a product designer / UX to accelerate our mission of liberating working capital.
- Develop end-to-end user experiences for C2FO’s large and varied supplier base, ranging from small businesses to large enterprises
- Work closely with Product to create high-level wireframes and get buy-in from internal stakeholders
- Develop detailed prototypes and designs that utilize UI best practices and reflect the C2FO brand
- Work closely with Engineering throughout both design and implementation
- Gather input from both internal and external users throughout the design process
- Previous and demonstrated success creating user-centric experiences
- Continually curious, you have an insatiable thirst for learning
- Drive to put the customer at the heart of everything you do; advocate internally for our customers
- Ability to synthesize feedback/criticism from multiple and varied stakeholders
C2FO is the largest non-bank provider of funding to businesses. We’ve also been recognized by Forbes’ Fintech 50 and are on track to become the first financial “unicorn” company in the state of Kansas.
Our technology provides hundreds of thousands of business of all sizes (suppliers) an easy, low-cost way to improve cash flow through early invoice payments, while at the same time helping Fortune 500 companies (buyers) achieve far better returns on short-term cash than any other investment vehicle available. C2FO is headquartered in Kansas City, USA and backed by leading venture capital firms including Temasek, Tiger Global, Union Square Ventures & Mithril.