C2FO is looking for a full-time Scala engineer to join our Market Mechanics team in Leawood, KS, a suburb of Kansas City. C2FO is a global financial tech company with a footprint in three continents.
Market Mechanics is responsible for many of the core financial services of the C2FO platform. They work extensively in Akka, Scala, and Play.
- Design and build features for the Market Mechanics services, APIs, and applications
- Work closely with the DevOps team to prepare new products for our deployment process
- Support critical production issues via a rotating team on-call schedule
- 5+ Years Engineering
- BS in Computer Science or related
- Extensive experience building reactive, distributed applications with Scala, Java, Play, Akka
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Ember, Angular
- AWS, GCP
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Postgres, Cassandra, Redis
- Supply-chain finance
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Generous health benefits
- 401K plan (with employer match)
- Unlimited PTO
- Opportunity to earn equity in the company
C2FO is the largest non-bank provider of funding to businesses. We’ve also been recognized by Forbes’ Fintech 50 and are on track to become the first financial “unicorn” company in the state of Kansas.
Our technology provides hundreds of thousands of business of all sizes (suppliers) an easy, low-cost way to improve cash flow through early invoice payments, while at the same time helping Fortune 500 companies (buyers) achieve far better returns on short-term cash than any other investment vehicle available.
The scale of the problem we’re solving is enormous. Trillions of dollars flow through C2FO’s network every year. Billions of individual invoices. C2FO is headquartered in Kansas City, USA and backed by leading venture capital firms including Temasek, Tiger Global, Union Square Ventures & Mithril.