C2FO is a disruptive technology platform that is changing how working capital is distributed between businesses. The solution creates a marketplace between a buyer and its suppliers to enable suppliers to be paid early, for a discount that is dynamically agreed through the platform.
C2FO is headquartered in Kansas City, USA and the India team is based in Mumbai. C2FO is backed by leading venture capital firms including Temasek, Mithril (Facebook, PayPal), Tiger Global, Union Square Ventures (Twitter, Kickstarter) & Citi Ventures.
We are currently looking for a talented, ambitious individual who will succeed as a critical member of the C2FO India operations team. We are seeking a candidate who has the desire to be a part of one of the premiere B-to-B financial technology start-ups. The Director of Operations, India role will be based in Mumbai, working with the COO in India.
This operations role will be responsible for:
- Implementing and executing tactical strategies to manage C2FO markets.
- Identifying areas for continuous improvement and taking accountability for successfully achieving customer’s income objectives.
- Understanding, analyzing, and optimizing assigned C2FO markets.
- Monitoring performance of the markets and technical processes.
- Developing best practice to spread to C2FO globally.
- Supporting, when required, C2FO markets and/or teams all over the world.
- Supporting enterprise sales team with company analysis and insights.
- Analyzing complex market data to make recommendations and/or solve problems.
- Influencing client decisions to negotiate win-win solutions.
- Preparing internal and external analysis and reporting.
- Assisting with technical operations and market structuring.
- Working closely with various functional teams globally including Product, Account Management and Project Management teams to ensure seamless implementation and effective ongoing account growth.
- Collaborating effectively across teams globally to create an atmosphere of trust and open communication.
- Collaborating closely and working extensively with the Customer care team to maximize C2FO revenue
- Creating enterprise client business cases and bespoke analysis.
- Traveling to client meetings, as required.
Graduate from a top university or B-School with 5+ years of overall experience; Candidate is likely to have worked in banking, consulting, treasury, or corporate finance and have interest in being part of a disruptive fintech company.
General knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Aptitude for qualitative and quantitative data analysis and an acumen for financial management concepts, especially as it relates to supply chain finance and financial accounting.
- Excellent analytical skills, including Excel and SQL.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial operating metrics, short-term cash management investment vehicles, and working capital best practices.
- Business acumen, decision-making and problem-solving abilities
- Strong communicator with direct experience working with the C-Suite/Senior Management level of BSE 500 companies.
- Strong affinity to fintech and solving the challenges surrounding working capital
- Ability to learn and absorb new products quickly and rapidly adapt to changing business and customer demands.
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing young financial technology companies in the world and build something from the ground up. The position includes an excellent compensation package (commensurate with experience), equity ownership, Health Benefits and more.