C2FO is seeking a product manager to accelerate our mission of liberating working capital.
C2FO is a fast growing business that brings an innovative and disruptive technology to the $240 Trillion global working capital market. We are a SaaS company that has successfully created an innovative new market for working capital and changing the way companies manage their cash flows.
- Owning the product roadmap for your product, both at the tactical day-to-day level as well as the longer-term strategic vision.
- Partnering closely with engineering and design to execute on the roadmap.
- Ability to step into the role of project management and shepherd new innovation through the entire cycle of building, testing, releasing, measuring and iterating.
- Product expert: You know your product better than anyone else. How it functions, gaps, advantages.
- Customer expert: You know your customers and users at a deep level.
- Relentless and ruthless prioritization process for selecting and building the ideas that matter.
- Demonstrated ability to dive deep with data and pull out insights that influence future innovation.
- Previous and demonstrated product management success.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Continually curious, you have an insatiable thirst for learning.
- Relationship builder, you can a strong and effective relationship with engineering and design.
- Ability to inspire a team to believe in your vision and leadership and achieve amazing things.
- Installs a winning “can-do” spirit among co-workers and team members – bringing out the best in them and lifting their level of play.
- An overriding sense of urgency to continually move fast and a bias towards action.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Generous health benefits
- 401K plan (with employer match)
- Unlimited PTO
- Opportunity to earn equity in the company
C2FO is the largest non-bank provider of funding to businesses. We’ve also been recognized by Forbes’ Fintech 50 and are on track to become the first financial “unicorn” company in the state of Kansas.
Our technology provides hundreds of thousands of business of all sizes (suppliers) an easy, low-cost way to improve cash flow through early invoice payments, while at the same time helping Fortune 500 companies (buyers) achieve far better returns on short-term cash than any other investment vehicle available.
The scale of the problem we’re solving is enormous. Trillions of dollars flow through C2FO’s network every year. Billions of individual invoices. C2FO is headquartered in Kansas City, USA and backed by leading venture capital firms including Temasek, Tiger Global, Union Square Ventures & Mithril.