Data is the lifeblood of any technology company. At C2FO, we know the best way to ensure our success is to provide our decision-makers with the most accurate, most relevant data possible.
Our Data Engineers use cutting-edge, open source technologies to collect, process, and store data. We use the flexibility of cloud-hosted computing to prototype and implement the latest and greatest data tools.
They also work closely with the most talented scientists, engineers, and data junkies in the Midwest to solve complicated long-term financial and working capital problems across multiple industry verticals (Retail, Technology, Health Care).
- Work closely with Software Engineers, Data Scientists, and Business Analysts to meet data storage, access, and analysis needs
- Collaborate with DevOps to deploy and maintain clustered computing across multi-cloud environments
- Monitor, maintain, and enhance the existing data structures to ensure reliability and data integrity
- Design and build large-scale, automated ingestions pipelines that integrate across multi-cloud platforms and disparate data sources
- Evaluate cutting-edge technologies for integration into existing technology stack
- 3+ years of data-oriented software engineering experience
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong SQL and data modeling skills
- Curiosity and a drive to solve complex problems (where the answers can’t always be found on Stack Overflow)
- Strong soft skills (communication) and the ability to work well in a cross-functional environment
- Applicants should be proficient in a JVM language (preferably Scala) and/or Python.
Bonus Points If You Have
- Advanced proficiency with Apache Spark
- Functional programming experience
- Experience using other technologies in the Hadoop Ecosystem
- Advanced proficiency with Linux/Unix operating systems
- Experience with cloud-hosted computing (preferably AWS or GCP)
- Familiarity with data science & machine learning concepts/methodologies
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Generous health benefits
- 401K plan (with employer match)
- Unlimited PTO
- Opportunity to earn equity in the company
C2FO is the largest non-bank provider of funding to businesses. We’ve also been recognized by Forbes’ Fintech 50 and are on track to become the first financial “unicorn” company in the state of Kansas.
Our technology provides hundreds of thousands of business of all sizes (suppliers) an easy, low-cost way to improve cash flow through early invoice payments, while at the same time helping Fortune 500 companies (buyers) achieve far better returns on short-term cash than any other investment vehicle available.