As a machine learning scientist at C2FO, you will analyze, model, implement and automate scalable solutions for our customers. In this role, you will have the opportunity to embed your creativity with an array of ML algorithms in addition to applying your domain knowledge to solve complex business problems like customer acquisition and retention. Should you be selected, you will be a part of a talented team that’s disrupting working capital around the world.
- Automating deployments of machine learning techniques to improve our understanding of customer behavior.
- Analyzing, extracting, and optimizing relevant information from large amounts of data to help drive business decisions on product features and operational efficiency.
- Establishing scalable, efficient processes for data analyses, model development, validation, and experimentation.
- Working with cross-functional teams to understand business teams and turn research into products.
- Graduate degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics, physics, or a related technical field.
- Solid grasp of mathematics and machine learning concepts (i.e., optimization functions, linear algebra, etc.).
- Knowledgeable of relevant literature around applications for machine learning and deep learning.
- You should have hands-on experience in building machine learning solutions from conceptualization to implementation.
- Strong knowledge of supervised (classification, regression) and unsupervised techniques (clustering, dimensionality reduction).
- Experience with designed experiments.
- Proficient at programming in Python, Scala, and SQL.
- Fluency in data manipulation (SQL, Spark, Pandas).
- Experience with machine learning tools such as scikit-learn, XGBoost, and Pytorch.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Curiosity. A repeated pattern asking and understanding the “why” behind the data.
Nice to Have
- Academic thesis or published papers in ML space
- Prior experience working in finance, B2B (acquisition, targeting)
- Experience deploying models in a production environment
C2FO is the largest non-bank provider of funding to businesses. We’ve also been recognized by Forbes’ Fintech 50 and are on track to become the first financial “unicorn” company in the state of Kansas.
Our technology provides hundreds of thousands of business of all sizes (suppliers) an easy, low-cost way to improve cash flow through early invoice payments, while at the same time helping Fortune 500 companies (buyers) achieve far better returns on short-term cash than any other investment vehicle available.
The scale of the problem we’re solving is enormous. Trillions of dollars flow through C2FO’s network every year. Billions of individual invoices. C2FO is headquartered in Kansas City, USA and backed by leading venture capital firms including Temasek, Tiger Global, Union Square Ventures & Mithril.