Are you a financial sales professional with an extraordinary drive, substantial financial experience, and a proven B2B track record? Come join our inside sales team.
C2FO is a rapidly growing financial technology firm that is revolutionizing the way businesses manage their working capital.
Our technology provides an innovative alternative to traditional financial options by connecting companies that need cash with their enterprise customers that have cash. No credit facilities, selling receivables to factors or static rates in supply chain finance programs.
The strategic supplier relationship manager (SRM) is a B2B inside sales position with supplier acquisition and account management responsibilities. Strategic SRM primarily use multi-media channels (e.g., digital presentations, OB & IB calls, email, and chat) to acquire new market participants and grow supplier relationships.
There will be occasions where Strategic SRM will visit suppliers in-person or attend conferences where customers frequent. All accounts are provided to SRM, generally with warm leads. Although there is no expectation of cold calling, SRM will often need to prospect key financial decision makers.
Sales efforts are consultative; helping suppliers to identify the best working capital solution possible is paramount.
Duties and responsibilities
- Acquire new participants in the C2FO marketplace
- Cultivate ongoing use of the C2FO marketplace from active participants
- Increase frequency and quality of market participation
- Manage and grow a book of business
Required skills and abilities
- Capacity to adapt quickly within a dynamic sales program
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Effective interpersonal and analytical abilities
- Strong skills in using Microsoft suite (especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Strong skills in using CRM programs (preferably Salesforce)
- 3+ years of experience in financial sales
- 3+ years of experience in B2B / inside sales
- 3+ years of experience in business development and account management
- Extensive experience selling to executives, such as CEOs, CFOs, treasurers, controllers, finance directors, etc.
- Experience selling in diverse contexts, including phone sales, digital presentation and face-to-face
- Financial concepts such as interest rates, APR, APY, working capital, EBITDA, liquidity, cash conversion cycles, etc.
- Financial options available to businesses, such as credit lines, business loans, factoring, supply chain finance, etc.
- Business processes, such as MSAs, POs, invoicing, trade terms, static and dynamic discounts, payment methodologies, etc.
- Financial reporting, such as balance sheets, income statements, 10-Q and 10-K reports, etc.
Salary and Benefits
- The position offers a competitive salary with a monthly commission (designed with significant upside based on performance)
- The position includes generous health benefits and a 401K plan (with a matching component)
- We offer unlimited time off and the opportunity to earn equity in the company
C2FO is the largest non-bank provider of funding to businesses. We’ve also been recognized by Forbes’ Fintech 50 and are on track to become the first financial “unicorn” company in the state of Kansas.
Our technology provides hundreds of thousands of business of all sizes (vendors) an easy, low-cost way to improve cash flow through early invoice payments, while at the same time helping Fortune 500 companies (enterprises) achieve far better returns on short-term cash than any other investment vehicle available.