Rare opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and best-regarded financial technology companies in the world.
Are you capable of having dynamic sales conversations with business professionals? Are you motivated, driven and sharp? Are you looking for an opportunity where the amount you earn is relative to how hard you work? C2FO is looking for world-class sales professionals to join our sales team. We want sales professionals with extraordinary drive and proven acumen.
We are open to candidates from all types of industries and willing to accommodate atypical schedules for the right candidate. C2FO is a young, rapidly growing financial technology firm that provides working capital solutions to businesses across the world. We have proven our product, experienced tremendous growth and need your help to take it to the next level.
The Supplier Relationship Manager (SRM) is a B2B sales position with ongoing responsibilities to manage supplier relationships. Our clients are large companies across the globe and the goals of SRM are to (1) encourage their supply chains to participate in the C2FO marketplace for early payment and (2) foster long-term utilization of our working capital platform.
Prior experience in financial sales is desirable, but ultimately we are looking candidates with a high degree of general sales acumen. The SRM use multi-media channels (OB & IB calls, email, digital presentations, fax, etc.) to acquire new market participants. All accounts are provided; there is no expectation of cold calling; and sales efforts are consultative in nature, placing service above all other objectives.
Primary duties and responsibilities
- Acquire new market participants and retain existing participants
- Increase frequency & quality of market participation
- Manage, cultivate and grow a book of business consistent with buyer objectives
Minimum skills, knowledge & ability requirements
- Highly motivated with excellent work ethic
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Capacity to adapt quickly within a dynamic sales program
- Strong selling, negotiating and consulting skills
- Effective interpersonal and analytical abilities
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- BA/BS or commensurate experience
Preferred skills, knowledge & ability requirements
- Strong financial acumen
- Experience with SalesForce.com
- Fluent in a second language is a plus
Salary and benefits
- The position has a strong base salary and competitive monthly commission structure
- The position includes generous health benefits and a 401K plan (with a matching component)
- We offer unlimited time off and the opportunity to earn equity in the company
C2FO is the largest non-bank provider of funding to businesses. We’ve also been recognized by Forbes’ Fintech 50 and are on track to become the first financial “unicorn” company in the state of Kansas.
Our technology provides hundreds of thousands of business of all sizes (suppliers) an easy, low-cost way to improve cash flow through early invoice payments, while at the same time helping Fortune 500 companies (buyers) achieve far better returns on short-term cash than any other investment vehicle available.
C2FO is headquartered in Kansas City, USA and backed by leading venture capital firms including Temasek, Tiger Global, Union Square Ventures & Mithril.