The data and decision sciences team (D&DS) at C2FO advances the state of our data and empowers the company to make better decisions from our data. We’re seeking a talented and motivated senior business intelligence engineer to join our team.
As a Sr. BI engineer, you will hold the keys to the infrastructure that powers our current and future data products and business intelligence assets.
We expect you to help us build and leverage the latest technologies to tap into our variety of data, and your systems will open up new paths for analysis and discovery.
You will have the opportunity to make a significant impact and work with incredibly talented peers on a fast paced, high energy team. You will develop ETL and data modeling solutions from our central information repository (CIR) into our subject area specific data marts, to help us evolve our data-driven philosophy and become a world-class data organization.
You will own the design, execution, and ongoing support of critical data warehousing projects enabling accurate reporting and advanced analytics for all of the C2FO internal business units and external customers.
You will have to be self-sufficient. We look for people who take pride in their work, execute on it, and deliver phenomenal results.
You will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining the data pipelines from various data sources, while maintaining high accuracy, consistency, and reliability.
- Leveraging our data foundation to design and implement innovative solutions to our hardest data problems, and ensure their quality and effectiveness with a robust verification process.
- Driving innovation by recommending and adopting new tools and technologies that provide competitive data advantages for the company.
- Developing, documenting, and implementing data models for analytics.
- Partnering with business stakeholders, product managers, business intelligence analysts, engineering, and data scientists to understand reporting requirements and bring ideas to production.
You must have:
- 3-8 years of production ETL development experience leveraging industrial class ETL tools (SSIS, Informatica, DataStage, etc.).
- Working knowledge of and experience with Kimball Methodology for datamart and OLAP cube development.
- Experience with Data Warehousing, Architecting Pipelines, and Data Modeling.
- Orientation towards action, working with teams, and possess a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude.
- Strong intellectual curiosity and demonstrated ability to understand and question the data.
- A healthy skepticism to challenge the status quo so we can improve.
SSIS, SQL 2014-2017, T-SQL, Stored Procedures, UDF, CTE, C#
C2FO is the largest non-bank provider of funding to businesses. We’ve also been recognized by Forbes’ Fintech 50 and are on track to become the first financial “unicorn” company in the state of Kansas.
Our technology provides hundreds of thousands of business of all sizes (suppliers) an easy, low-cost way to improve cash flow through early invoice payments, while at the same time helping Fortune 500 companies (buyers) achieve far better returns on short-term cash than any other investment vehicle available. C2FO is headquartered in Kansas City, USA and backed by leading venture capital firms including Temasek, Tiger Global, Union Square Ventures & Mithril.