“Are you interested in joining a team where your talent, creativity and drive not only are needed, but also will make a direct impact to a company’s entire India business? Are you results driven? Can you problem solve? Do you like to win, and win with a great team? Do you think like an entrepreneur? Do you love the thrill of selling? Do you like the idea of working for an innovative, rapidly-growing company? If these questions excite you, then we need to talk!
C2FO, the world’s market for working capital, is looking for the right person to fill the role of Partnership Manager at our C2FO sales and account management operation in Mumbai, IN. It is a unique role that combines sales team leadership, operations management, and marketing. The Partnership Manager role is a central figure in C2FO’s continued expansion in India. As a Partnership Manager, you will be responsible for our Mumbai-based sales and account management team. Your leadership, and your team’s performance, will set the foundation for our business in India.
And there is more. Of course, you will need to collaborate, lead, and deliver results. But can you help us with our “bigger picture”? Can you find innovative ways to improve our performance in the India market? C2FO is a global company, and we need our Mumbai-based Partnership Manager to sit at the table with the rest of the organization and help us craft and execute our vision.
Not everyone is up for that. Are you?”
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing young financial technology companies in the world and build something from the ground up. The position includes an excellent compensation package (commensurate with experience), equity ownership, Health Benefits and more.
C2FO is a disruptive technology platform that is changing how working capital is distributed between businesses. The solution creates a marketplace between a buyer and its suppliers to enable suppliers to be paid early, for a discount that is dynamically agreed through the platform.
C2FO is headquartered in Kansas City, USA and the India team is based in Mumbai. C2FO is backed by leading venture capital firms including Temasek, Mithril (Facebook, PayPal), Tiger Global, Union Square Ventures (Twitter, Kickstarter) & Citi Ventures.
The Partnership Manager (PM) is responsible for operations and performance of the C2FO SRM (Supplier relationship manager) team located in Mumbai, IN. The PM role is located at the C2FO operation which is housed in the Sutherland call center in Mumbai, IN. Sutherland is a partner of C2FO.
The PM is the primary C2FO contact and resource for the Sutherland employed SRM team. As a C2FO employee, the PM works hands-on with the Sutherland SRM ops manager to ensure that the Sutherland SRM team meets or exceeds all C2FO expectations and metrics.
In this role, the PM ensure contract compliance, provides SRM- level sales coaching and support is the primary conduct of overall C2FO information to the operation and is the advocate for the Sutherland SRM team to the US-based C2FO headquarters. Additionally, the PM works closely with regional and global marketing, market operations, and product teams to find ways to improve performance in India.
- Ensure operation meets or exceeds all operational metrics; monitor daily/weekly performance results; provide performance results feedback to SRM management
- Partner with Sutherland operations manager within daily operations; assist with the development of daily/weekly game plans; review and analyze operational results
- Work to both improve and ensure execution of the C2FO-specific sales process; provide SRM level coaching regarding areas of sales conversation and sales process improvements
- Function as team’s C2FO primary escalation point of contact; work on behalf of team to resolve open issues; work as needed with US-based SRM organizations
- Work closely with US-based SRM management team and cross-functional teams; attend weekly status meetings; participate in intra-location project teams, as needed; communicated needed changes in business process and policy to India team
- Work with US-based marketing and product teams; provide marketing with feedback sourced from the operation; provide data that supports the evolution of the C2FO business within India
- Take a holistic, consultative approach to improving business models, processes, and results in the India market