Great opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and best-regarded financial technology companies in the world.
When your peers were running off to jump on the Facebook and Google bandwagons did you find ways to take the best practices from their worlds and integrate it into your direct response programs? If your answer is yes, you’re going to fit right in with us!
We’re looking for a progressive direct response marketing manager who can help take our direct mail and email programs to new heights! We are a group of creative and ambitious individuals whose bread and butter is learning new technologies and fostering a collaborative and engaging environment.
What we need:
- Someone comfortable with owning and executing all portions of a direct response campaign: strategy, detailed planning, forecasting, creative development and execution of ongoing campaigns.
- You are supremely comfortable with importing leads from both internal and 3rd party sources, ensuring compliance with naming conventions, campaign requirements, and privacy policies
- You have developed and implemented ongoing test and learn plans to iterate and optimize, improving results month over month.
- Pushing vendors to reduce cost while increasing quality, deliverability, and response.
- Creating a robust segmentation effort to develop a critical view of prospects via various sociographic and demographic factors. And develop customized creatives to drive engagement in each segment.
- Collaborating across the enterprise, especially with our Data team to ensure we are aligned with and executing on the goals and priorities of the business.
Why we’re excited about you:
- 5+ years of experience in DR Marketing roles, with at least 2 years overseeing email programs and 3 years in planning and optimizing direct mail campaigns for B2C or B2B companies required. Experience in the financial services industry a plus.
- 3+ years’ experience with Exact Target and Journey Builder or Marketo a must.
- You boast strong analytical skills and experience with experimental design (e.g. A/B and multivariate testing).
- Strong interpersonal skills that encourage team cooperation, promote enthusiasm & foster strategic thinking and the ability to integrate with an existing marketing team full of other type A personalities.
- You have extensive campaign execution and project management experience.
- Consistent record of independently designing and executing successful direct response campaigns and demonstrable talent for direct response copywriting.
- Skilled at working independently, as well as collaborating on objectives and success metrics on a broader team.
- Ability to direct and get the most out of our vendor relationships.
- And most importantly in the face of adversity or really bad issues, you stay calm, collected, and drive to fixes quickly.
Happy employees are productive employees, that’s why we offer a great benefits package! Competitive salary, equity, and health benefits, we’ve got it covered!
C2FO is the largest non-bank provider of funding to businesses. We’ve also been recognized by Forbes’ Fintech 50 and are on track to become the first financial “unicorn” company in the state of Kansas.
Our technology provides hundreds of thousands of business of all sizes (suppliers) an easy, low-cost way to improve cash flow through early invoice payments, while at the same time helping Fortune 500 companies (buyers) achieve far better returns on short-term cash than any other investment vehicle available.