The C2FO EMEA office is currently looking for a talented, ambitious individual who will succeed as a critical member of the operations team. We are seeking a candidate who has the desire to be a part of one of the premiere B-to-B financial technology start-ups.
This position is based in Bristol.
The Campaign & Market Operations Manager is a sales support role. The role will assist the leadership team in Europe, reporting to the Director of Operations but working closely with team leads and key stakeholders from other departments globally.
The role is focused on supporting our supplier sales/support call-centre team based in Bristol. Our ultimate objective is to delight the tens of thousands of suppliers we work with on a regular basis.
The Campaign & Market Operations Manager assists local leadership in ongoing sales campaign planning and design, lead and book management, activity and results reporting, and assisting market operations. This position is primarily in place to support, analyse and ensure the effective execution of sales strategies designed in conjunction with the leadership team.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and analyze data with the goal of driving optimal book management
- Create and analyze sales strategies (campaigns) for SRM (Supplier Relationship Manager) teams
- Develop and maintain key input metrics for individual SRM and SRM teams
- Develop and maintain key performance indicators for individual SRM, SRM teams and campaigns
- Provide ongoing support in the design and execution new sales tactics, strategies and campaigns
- Effectively collaborate with other teams to cultivate resources necessary to execute
- Assist with C2FO Market Operations technically, liaising directly with the SRM team
- Solve problems and answer questions using data skills
Minimum Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Strong mathematical and financial acumen
- Experience working in a call center environment and
- Experience working with CRM program
- Familiarity with SQL and Tableau
- Highly motivated with excellent work ethic
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Capacity to adapt quickly within a dynamic program
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- BA/BS preferred, commensurate experience satisfactory
Preferred Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Advanced SalesForce.com skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Advanced SQL skills
- Advance Tableau skills
Salary and benefits
- This is a salaried position with a competitive base, participation in the company bonus programme and the expectation to earn equity in the company
- Generous benefits package
C2FO is a disruptive technology platform that is changing how working capital is distributed between businesses. The solution creates a marketplace between buyers and their suppliers to enable suppliers to be paid early, for a discount that is dynamically agreed through the platform.
C2FO is a fast-growing business that brings an innovative and disruptive technology to the $240 Trillion global working capital market. We are a SaaS company that has successfully created an innovative new market for working capital and is changing the way companies manage their cash flows. Our current clients include over a dozen Fortune 100 / FTSE 100 companies.
C2FO is headquartered in Kansas City, USA and the EMEA team is based in Bristol and London. C2FO is backed by leading venture capital firms including Temasek, Mithril (Facebook, PayPal), Tiger Global, Union Square Ventures (Twitter, Kickstarter) & Citi Ventures.