As a global CRM administrator at C2FO, you will serve as an owner and SME for all Salesforce.com enhancements requested by the sales/marketing teams as well as drive resolution of issues related to the platform.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to help manage the overall CRM program and strategy by implementing technical solutions that are cost-effective and maintainable using the Salesforce.com platform.
- Create and document application requirements by working together with those involved in the development of program enhancements and changes including program staff, programmers, analysis staff and/or outside consultants as needed.
- Daily administration and support of Salesforce requests including but not limited to managing multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations.
- Drive current and future Salesforce.com features (along with complementary offerings in the Salesforce AppExchange) and determine how those features or tools can be best applied to help the business be more efficient in its use of the platform.
- Work with business owners to develop test case scenarios for functional enhancements and lead and/or perform the testing efforts.
- Integrate CRM with other applications over the web (including internal and external platforms) to create a seamless experience for our external/internal users
- Work with management, account teams and end-users to create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation, and triggers.
- Manage the software testing process, which includes devising test plans, creating test cases, establishing protocols and appropriate testing environments and coordinating actual software testing.
- Keep application users informed about system functionality, enhancements and provide technical support.
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users as database applications are developed.
- May be required to be on call to provide support on a need-to basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology (or equivalent) with 2+ years working with the Salesforce.com CRM system
- Experience implementing and/or administering Salesforce.com or developing on the Force.com platform.
- Consulting or project management experience gathering business requirements, designing appropriate solutions, and implementing solutions for the Salesforce.com CRM system; comfort working with colleagues to determine the most efficient and accurate solutions.
- Ability to reasonably estimate the time for tasks and then meet deadlines set by those estimates.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models and technologies; ability to identify issues/opportunities and recommend solutions, ideas and more efficient approaches.
- Ability to work with all levels of staff and management, as well as with external vendors.
- Solid understanding and experience with various development methodologies, including Agile methodologies.
- Technical background, especially around web, SQL databases and object-oriented concepts.
- Thrive working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment; ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple requests and projects.
- Salesforce.com certifications (Administrator and/or Developer).
- Experience with OO development languages like Java or C#
- Understanding of Salesforce’s capabilities and limitations and can clearly communicate those to customers.
- Experience with all phases of the systems development lifecycle.
- Experience with ETL tools such as datastage, informatica, dataloader etc.
- SQL experience for data analysis &troubleshooting
- Experience working with 3rd parties integrating with APIs, data feeds, etc.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Generous health benefits
- 401K plan (with employer match)
- Unlimited PTO
- Opportunity to earn equity in the company
C2FO is the largest non-bank provider of funding to businesses. We’ve also been recognized by Forbes’ Fintech 50 and are on track to become the first financial “unicorn” company in the state of Kansas.
Our technology provides hundreds of thousands of business of all sizes (suppliers) an easy, low-cost way to improve cash flow through early invoice payments, while at the same time helping Fortune 500 companies (buyers) achieve far better returns on short-term cash than any other investment vehicle available.
The scale of the problem we’re solving is enormous. Trillions of dollars flow through C2FO’s network every year. Billions of individual invoices. C2FO is headquartered in Kansas City, USA and backed by leading venture capital firms including Temasek, Tiger Global, Union Square Ventures & Mithril.