C2FO is looking for financial sales professionals with extraordinary drive, substantial financial experience and a proven B2B track record.
The Commercial Lender is a B2B financial sales and consulting position with ongoing responsibilities to originate, grow and manage business borrowing relationships. Your primary focus will be working capital and/or AR finance.
About the role
The commercial lender is responsible for acquiring and managing relationships with businesses seeking to improve their financial position for all C2FO products beyond our early payment product. Commercial Lenders use multi-media channels (e.g. digital presentations, outbound and inbound calls, email, and chat) to acquire new recipients of funding from our network of businesses.
While most relationships are managed through inside channels, where necessary, commercial lenders travel to visit key relationships. Sales efforts are consultative in nature; helping businesses to identify the best working capital solutions possible is paramount.
You are someone:
- With the ability to manage and grow a book of business
- With the proven ability to interact with high-level financial decision makers
- That can adapt quickly within a dynamic program
- Who can blend effective interpersonal and analytical ability to drive sales
- That has adequate experience with Microsoft suite (especially Excel, Power Point, and Outlook)
- That has ample experience using CRM programs (preferably Salesforce)
Ideally, you have:
- 3+ years of experience in financial sales (ideally in commercial lending)
- 3+ years of experience in B2B / inside sales
- 3+ years of experience in business development and account management
- Experience selling to executives (such as CEO, CFOs, Treasurers, Controllers, Finance Directors, etc.)
- Experience selling in diverse contexts, including phone sales, digital presentation, and face-to-face
Hopefully, you understand:
- Interest rates, APR, APY, working capital, EBITDA, liquidity, borrowing base, cash conversion cycles, invoice dilution, etc.
- Financial options available to businesses, such as credit lines, business loans, factoring, ABL, supply chain finance, etc.
- Business processes, such as MSAs, POs, invoicing, trade terms, static and dynamic discounts, payment methodologies, etc.
- Financial reporting, such as balance sheets, income statements, cash flow statements, 10-Q and 10-K reports, etc.
Salary and benefits
- The position offers a competitive salary with a monthly commission (designed with significant upside based on performance)
- The position includes generous health benefits and a 401K plan (with a matching component)
- We offer unlimited paid time off and the opportunity to earn equity in the company
C2FO is the largest non-bank provider of funding to businesses. We’ve also been recognized by Forbes’ Fintech 50 and are on track to become the first financial “unicorn” company in the state of Kansas.
Our technology provides hundreds of thousands of business of all sizes (suppliers) an easy, low-cost way to improve cash flow through early invoice payments, while at the same time helping Fortune 500 companies (buyers) achieve far better returns on short-term cash than any other investment vehicle available.
We also provide our network of businesses access to the lowest cost and most convenient capital sources through receivables finance, which includes asset-based lending and factoring.
C2FO is headquartered in Kansas City, USA and backed by leading venture capital firms including Temasek, Tiger Global, Union Square Ventures & Mithril.