Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The implementation manager position is responsible for managing India client software integration projects by performing the following duties:
- Provide quality service that consistently exceeds client and company expectations
- Manage project scope, budget and schedule to baselines established by client and company
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Resolve client problems related to services or the software product to pre-determined SLA’s
- Train clients on product features and additional services related to C2FO’s SaaS solution
- Educate clients on C2FO Best Practices and tools to grow program impact
- Attend on-site client meetings when necessary
- Contribute to internal PMO resources and lessons learned
- Support India team operationally in additional areas covering but not limited to – marketing, account management, sales ops, etc.
- Potentially hire and advise team of project managers and oversee India Professional Services Portfolio
- Good university degree required
- 5+ years of related experience; consulting experience strongly preferred
- Technical background strongly preferred
- Financial background a plus
- Up to 50% travel
C2FO is a disruptive technology platform that is changing how working capital is distributed between businesses. The solution creates a marketplace between a buyer and its suppliers to enable suppliers to be paid early, for a discount that is dynamically agreed through the platform.
C2FO is headquartered in Kansas City, USA and the India team is based in Mumbai. C2FO is backed by leading venture capital firms including Temasek, Mithril (Facebook, PayPal), Tiger Global, Union Square Ventures (Twitter, Kickstarter) & Citi Ventures.