C2FO is a financial technology company that’s on a mission to unlock $43 trillion in cash flow for the world’s businesses.
The New York Times just predicted that C2FO may be one of the next fifty companies that will achieve unicorn status and we’re looking for a senior business intelligence analyst to help us get there.
We are looking for an experienced business analyst to join our Data and Decision Sciences team.
This team supports business initiatives and provides insights to critical business challenges by assessing new business opportunities.
The business analyst sits within the Business Intelligence & Analytic group and will work closely with the finance, sales, data and tech teams to deliver data-driven results and insights that inform solutions to the business.
The business analyst will be responsible for transforming raw data into meaningful analytics and insights, measuring performance behind product and marketing efforts, improving workflows, testing and ROI analysis for our various programs and campaigns, and integration with various product initiatives.
- Evaluate business processes anticipate requirements, uncover areas of improvement, and develop/implement solutions across the enterprise
- Create, maintain and analyze marketing database resources used in the development of product & marketing programs
- Develop and design market database analysis programs to meet needs of supplier facing teams
- Consult with decision makers to identify and define business issues
- Translate customer facing team needs into requirements for analysis, experimental designs, and data integrations with supplier facing teams
- Reports analytical results and recommendations in written, verbal and presentation form
- Work across business teams to develop, maintain, and distribute complex dashboards/reports with value-added notes on points of interest and opportunities.
- Monitor data workflows and take initiative within data, tech, product, and marketing teams to make improvements
Our D&DS team has an outstanding opportunity for a candidate who has
- Strong analytical and project management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or closely related field required
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Proficiency in SQL, Python with ability to design and execute advanced database queries to answer business related questions
- Familiar with Jupiter notebooks, pandas, and basic analytic libraries
- Familiar data transformation and consolidation of data from disparate sources, into data visualization of analytic findings
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Solid organizational and time management skills to manage workload and meet necessary timelines
- Proficient in advanced Excel functionality including pivot tables, lookups and other formulas, data transformation, etc.
- Candidate should be detail oriented, self-motivated, and an excellent problem solver, with a proven ability to successfully manage multiple, disparate streams of work in a challenging, dynamic environment.
Excellent base salary, (commensurate with experience) health benefits, 401K and more. Little to no travel required.
C2FO is the largest non-bank provider of funding to businesses. We’ve also been recognized by Forbes’ Fintech 50 and are on track to become the first financial “unicorn” company in the state of Kansas.
Our technology provides hundreds of thousands of business of all sizes (suppliers) an easy, low-cost way to improve cash flow through early invoice payments, while at the same time helping Fortune 500 companies (buyers) achieve far better returns on short-term cash than any other investment vehicle available.
The scale of the problem we’re solving is enormous. Trillions of dollars flow through C2FO’s network every year. Billions of individual invoices. C2FO is headquartered in Kansas City, USA and backed by leading venture capital firms including Temasek, Tiger Global, Union Square Ventures & Mithril.