Slashing the overall corporate tax rate by 40 percent represents a major windfall for American corporates. But the tax plan changes also offer new challenges such as limits on ability to deduct net interest expense and tougher restrictions ahead in 2022 when the more generous EBITA calculation is replaced by EBIT.
Download our white paper to learn:
- How your supplier of all sizes may be impacted financially by the new plan — and what you can do to reduce financial supply chain risks
- How to leverage the net interest deductibility change to your benefit
- Why CFOs and treasurers must start now to assess their current and future debt loads and needs
- Three strategies for CFOs to deploy capital in the new tax environment
- How your SME suppliers can transform tax law challenges into opportunities