With global competition rising amid a growing economy, securing your supply chain is more critical than ever before. The C2FO Working Capital Outlook Survey provides detailed insight into how liquidity impacts global SME suppliers, their views on how their business will grow, and how well they can access working capital to meet your demands and fund that growth.
Download the white paper to learn:
- How SMEs can grow and invest in their operations without increasing supply chain risk for their large corporate customers
- Why expanding liquidity for SMEs brings collateral benefits for their customers through increased efficiency, reliability and cost reduction
- What SMEs in each region consider their biggest obstacles to growth post-recovery
- How SMEs would improve customer relationships
- How corporates can improve both margins and compliance with new payment term regulations
- The potential to expand overall economic growth that is trapped on balance sheets
Our latest survey includes responses from more than 2,000 small and midsize enterprises in the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, China, and India.